Nov 16

Do You Know Your ISO From Your Elbow?

We are often asked for a ‘UKAS certificate’ as apposed to a ‘Traceable certificate’ but as UKAS do not actually issue a certificate for calibration the correct term is an ISO/IEC:17025 accredited certificate. So what is the difference between the two, and more importantly, which applies more to your needs?

Read more